Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We Love Ikeda!

While we were at Ikeda city for the Instant Ramen Museum field trip, we stumbled upon this advertisement:


There's a graduate student here with the same name, so we took this picture to express how much we love him! :D [FYI, he is one of the two grad students that picked us up on Day 1 and help us get settled into our new apartments]

池田さん (Ikeda-san):

Story behind picture:
We saw a tie on Ikeda-san's desk and Ly-san asked if he had a presentation that day. He responded "Oh yeah, my presentation is today." and proceeded to tie his tie around his neck. However, he says it with such a straight face, I wasn't sure if he was joking. So, I asked: "But where's your white shirt and dress pants?" And he replied in a serious manner, "Oh I forgot it. I'm just going to wear this." I was so shocked & scared that he finally laughed and said it was a joke. o_0 Hahaha. Ikeda-san is so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home