Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wasabi Trick

Ichikawa-san (市川) was explaining to me during our welcoming party a wasabi trick. As most people remember (very vividly, for me), wasabi leaves this extra rush to your nose. However, if you drink Coke after eating a wad of wasabi, this aftertaste will be gone! Sooo.... I tried really hard to find a packet of wasabi for Ichikawa-san.


Ichikawa-san ... wondering what he's done to deserve such suffering. [note: he doesn't like wasabi very much]


He looks unhappy because he has just ate a wad of wasabi (and is ready for a big gulp of coke).


Apparently, the wasabi trick works! TATA!! mahou desu!

Kawabura-san (桑原) was so impressed that he wanted to do it too!!! :D



He also confirmed that it works. Maybe next time (when I have enough courage) I'll try it, too! :D We ran out of wasabi. Ichikawa-san was trying to persuade me to try it, but I wasn't sure if he was saying it worked out of spite or something... xD

The lab people are so nice and welcoming. I know I'm going to have fun this summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home